Students for the Temple Fund
What is Students for the Temple Fund?
Students for the Temple Fund represents student philanthropy, a way you can make the university stronger by supporting the department, organization or other area of Temple you care most about. All student contributions to Temple, regardless of size or what area of the university they benefit, are counted.
- your gifts to any department, organization or other Temple area of your choice.
- Gifts go directly to the designated areas, and go to work immediately.
- Your support has great impact — including allowing Temple to freeze base tuition this year.
- Seniors: When you make contributions to Temple, you help improve the university’s national rankings (and therefore the value of the degree you are earning), because your gifts of any size count in "alumni participation."
Join the Committee – Owl Parliament
Committee members meet and communicate regularly to brainstorm creative ways to make student philanthropy as successful as possible each year.
Students who serve on Owl Parliament:
- gain valuable leadership experience
- build strong skills and improve their resumes
- can make a real difference for their favorite area of Temple and the university as a whole
- ensure the value of their degrees after graduation
Who can join Owl Parliament?
Students of any class year who are outgoing, creative, and proud to be Cherry & White may apply to be committee members.
Get involved! Join Owl Parliament, the philanthropy committee that fuels Students for the Temple Fund. Gain valuable experience in marketing, advertising, event planning, public relations and much more by fundraising for your university. Email Ivy Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, cell phone number and major. Or, fill out the registration form and learn about leadership positions here.