Recognizing Temple Donors
Thanks to the generous support of alumni, friends, corporations and foundations, Temple University is able to provide students with the hands-on education and life-changing opportunities for which it is known.
Temple honors the philanthropic efforts of the most generous and loyal donors through the following giving societies:
- The Acres of Diamonds Circle – recognizes the special contributions of Temple alumni and friends who have made planned gifts or have named Temple in their wills. Together, the more than 700 members of this circle have endowed chairs and scholarships and funded special programs that greatly enhance Temple’s mission of excellence in education.
- The Chairman’s Circle – recognizes the most generous of Temple’s benefactors whose cumulative giving to Temple University exceeds $1 million.
- The Conwell Society – recognizes Temple’s circle of leading donors whose donations total $1,000 or more each year, setting an example of philanthropy that is inspiring to others. Young Alumni—Temple’s graduates from the past decade—may become part of the society with an annual donation of $500 or more.
- The Wachman Society – recognizes Temple’s most loyal alumni and friends who have made gifts to the university for 25 consecutive years or more.
- The Loyalty Society – recognizes Temple’s dedicated alumni who have supported the university for two or more consecutive years.