Recognizing Temple Donors
Thanks to the generous support of alumni, friends, corporations and foundations, Temple University is able to provide students with the hands-on education and life-changing opportunities for which it is known.
Temple honors the philanthropic efforts of the most generous and loyal donors through the following giving societies:
- The Acres of Diamonds Circle – recognizes the special contributions of Temple alumni and friends who have made planned gifts or have named Temple in their wills.
- The Loyalty Society – Honors loyal alumni donors who have made consistent philanthropic contributions to Temple University for two consecutive years or more.
- The Conwell Society: Named for the university’s founder and first president, the Conwell Society celebrates alumni, faculty, staff, parents, students and friends who sustain Temple’s educational enterprise through annual leadership gifts of $1,000 or more ($500 or more for graduates of 2004–2014) during Temple’s fiscal year (July 1–June 30).
- The Chairman’s Circle – recognizes the most generous of Temple’s benefactors whose cumulative giving to Temple University exceeds $1 million.
- The Wachman Society – recognizes Temple’s most loyal alumni and friends who have made gifts to the university for 25 consecutive years or more.